Friday, September 2, 2011

The last month in my sewing studio

Well things have been pretty quite around here as my  nearly 8 year old son has had Glandular Fever and along with that had several other illness from having the GF.  We have been to the doctors 7 times in the last 4 weeks,  2 Hospital trips and thankfully only one visit to the Laboratory.  He has had about 3 weeks off school so my sewing time has been severely compromised.   So on Wednesday I was able to blow the cobwebs off and get organised again.

This is all ready for a class that I am attending on Monday, can't wait for that.
A table runner in progress.

A baby quilt for I not sure yet.  I may try and sell it?  probably no
t though,  I am far too critical of my own work and will most likely to it to one of my family.  My grandson, really doesn't need another quilt and of course he'll have a I Spy one coming to him soon.

Have a great week

Toni

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Monday Toni, Sounds like to deserve it!!!! Hope to catchup soon :O)

    ReplyDelete